to be or not
that is not
will not be satisfied
the paradox of being,
is when you search to be
found, you wind up
I would still kiss you knowing that the taste of you would poison me. You kiss me lies while I kiss you secrets. It’s fine. You do not break me. I break myself. I will dream of your drowsy eyes and sleepy lips even if you will have already left by morning. I do not sleep at night when I am next to someone like you, but I pretend to be asleep when you slither out the door.
1 tell your brother you miss him.
2. stop canceling on people.
3. learn how to speak directly and simply so that people can actually understand what you’re saying.
4. learn how to better string metaphors so you can describe the way someone’s touch is a feather slowly skating across your skin.
5. when you feel angry, don’t suppress it. anger freezes the insides until your heart is a frostbite. instead, scream.
6. return your overdue library books.
7. instead of staying in and feeling depressed, go outside. get some air.
8. open up word. write at least 20 reasons why you are lovable so that when you feel unlovable, you can refer to this list.
9. if that list doesn’t work, call someone, preferably your best friend.
10. eat everything you bought before it expires.
11. sober up.
12. sing. more.
You kissed me a backdrop of stars and I exhaled the solar system.
I am too much of a fool to not love you.